Xamarin: Storing a Database within another Database

So the gist is this: working off of the Xamarin SQLite “Notes” tutorial in the Microsoft Quickstart, so far I can create new database entries (which we will call D1) and navigate to a page that modifies those entries.

The issue I am having is that the 2nd database (which we will call D2) is persistent through all entries of D1.

If I am correct, the changes that I need to make would be in NoteEntryPage.xaml.cs from the tutorial, which I have left with that name for the time being until I am ready to rename everything for clarity. The issue is I do not know how to bind instances of D2 to instances of D1 without breaking everything in the attempt.

codeshare for NoteEntryPage.xaml.cs (hopefully, my first time doing something like this)
https://codeshare.io/loQ36D

My guess would be something to do with the BindingContext, but even if that assumption is correct I do not know what to do.

In short: I am completely lost here. Any sort of guidance on how I need to approach this problem would be much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.