Yehuda Katz on CodeNewbie - Creating EmberJS

Hi all,

I would like to share with you 2 podcasts from CodeNewbie with Yehuda Katz, one of the creators of Ember.js.
I think these podcasts should be heard. Very interesting approach about life and coding.

Creating EmberJS - Part I

Yehuda Katz has done many, many code things. He co-created Ember.js, co-founded a tech startup Tilde, is a frequent contributor to open source projects including Handlebars, Bundler, and Thor, and is a member of the Rust Core Team. (…)

Creating EmberJS - Part II

In part two of our interview with Yehuda Katz, we talk about how he created EmberJS, and what it means to build a web framework. We also talk about what it means to be a beginner, and how growing up poor has influenced his perspectives as a coder today.

A nice day for all :wink:,
Carlos

2 Likes

I listened to part one last week and it was awesome. Looking forward to p2 :slight_smile:

I just finished listening to these episodes. I love codenewbie. And hearing from people like Yehuda Katz makes me excited to get to the point where I can use tthe things they’ve created.

I’m still very new to all this, but having these personal interviews makes feel like I have direction for when it comes time to decide where to start with the vast amount of tools/frameworks out there.

Glad you shared this.

That was my feeling after listened these Yehuda Katz, a interview that will give you motivation to do something.
:wink: