"You appear to be offline, your progress may not be saved"

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

This is to inform you that I’ve been trying for a couple of days to save my progress, but failed. It shows I’m offline, whereas I’m connected to the internet. I can’t even change my user name or delete the account. I’m attaching some screenshots here for your reference.

It’d be helpful for me if you could solve this problem as soon as possible. Thanks.

the problem is on your internet connection make sure you have a stable internet

Welcome there,

If you are unable to log in or keep getting “we cannot reach the server…” it may be that you have a duplicated account. To solve this issue you will need to write to support@freecodecamp.org.

You can read more about the issue here

Please provide as much information as possible to help get this resolved. Specifically, providing your user-agent could be useful.

Otherwise, keep in mind that browser extensions can affect your experience on the platform. So, we recommend you disable all browser extensions with access to freecodecamp.org.

I have the same problem, the progress is not saved, but I have a stable internet connection.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.