Your code should not have any div tags

i changed h1 tags into header but it showing "Your code should not have any div tags"

Camper Cat is writing some great articles about ninja training, and wants to add a page for them to his site. Change the top div that currently contains the h1 to a header tag instead.

i don’t know why

**Your code so far**

<body>

<header>
  <h1>Training with Camper Cat</h1>
</header>

<main>
  <section id="stealth">
    <h2>Stealth &amp; Agility Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Climb foliage quickly using a minimum spanning tree approach</h3></article>
    <article><h3>No training is NP-complete without parkour</h3></article>
  </section>
  <section id="combat">
    <h2>Combat Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Dispatch multiple enemies with multithreaded tactics</h3></article>
    <article><h3>Goodbye world: 5 proven ways to knock out an opponent</h3></article>
  </section>
  <section id="weapons">
    <h2>Weapons Training</h2>
    <article><h3>Swords: the best tool to literally divide and conquer</h3></article>
    <article><h3>Breadth-first or depth-first in multi-weapon training?</h3></article>
  </section>
</main>
</body>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.85 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Make Screen Reader Navigation Easier with the header Landmark

Link to the challenge:

Curious. Your code passed all tests for me.

Try to run the test again. Or copy your code, reset your code and paste it again.

Maybe this helps!

Do you have any extensions installed on the browser, like Dark Mode, or Adblocker? If you face issues, try disabling the extensions that can change the look of your pages while taking the course

This bug seems to happen from time to time, not sure why.

I would copy the code, reset the challenge and paste in the code, then try the submit again.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.