Your h1 element should be visible on the page by uncommenting it. Your h2 element should be visible on the page by uncommenting it. Your p element should be visible on the page by uncommenting it

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.132 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Uncomment HTML

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/uncomment-html

I think you should remove the <!-- and --> parts.After that it will work because now you are commenting all the code.

1 Like

I got rid of those 2 and when I ran it, it only went to 14%. Didn’t tell me if I was right or wrong.

Tried to UNcomment, deleted top and bottom things. Still stopped at 18% when I ran it. Huhhhhhhhhhh?

Hi alexmartin,
When that screen comes up, it means you got the question right. The 14% refers to the percent of the section that you have completed, not the percent of the problem that you got right.

Let me know if that answers your question or not. And welcome to freeCodeCamp!