Your video on youtube has code that does not work

The video above has code that has errors in it. The code has errors and does not work, I have found all the errors and I can fix the video but how do I join freeCodCamp.org

You can list what you believe the errors are here or on GitHub Issues.

well one error is in the feed.js file, he tries to get the user ID from items in the flatList and he never puts user IDs into the Flatlist only posts ! But how does his code work in the video ?

Please list the errors you believe you’ve found. We need specific details and timestamps would be helpful.

If you want help with your efforts to follow this tutorial, you’ll need to post what code you’ve written.

so I have to find a way to get a Flatlist to print both postData and UsrData . I will try .

I have no idea what part of the video you’re talking about. I don’t know what you have to do. I said nothing about the Flatlist.

Again, if you want help, please provide the code you are working on. If you think there are errors, please provide a list and the details of each error.

The flatlist is in the ./components/main/feed.js file

The code is in the video description it has errors. The code has errors and does not work, I have found all the errors and I can fix the video but how do I join freeCodCamp.org

You have shown zero code. You have provided zero details. I’m not sure if there is some sort of language barrier going on here.

We need specific details, with timestamps and code, to understand what you are talking about.

I dont understand . I stated an error is in the feed.js file

Please post the code you have written.

ok I will first I have to send the email. But if anyone gets that code to work I wont believe it!

I don’t understand what you mean. You don’t need to send an email with your code. You can just post it here.