Feedback for Technical Documentation

If you really want to wrap everything in a tag it can be div but usually we dont do that as body tag is the one which wraps up the whole content.

1 Like

Yes.
" Text in a <pre> element is displayed in a fixed-width font, and the text preserves both spaces and line breaks. The text will be displayed exactly as written in the HTML source code."

Edit: Usually I see <br> in the code element and I add the following when giving feedback. But it probably pertains here too.

• Nest multi-line <code> snippets in <pre> </pre> tags in HTML to preserve whitespace and line breaks.
    Or skip the <pre> tag and do the following in CSS;
code {
  white-space: pre-line;
}
1 Like

Thanks, @mdshariq for your answer. I didnā€™t use any wrapper to wrap the whole content first and made the body tag the flex container. But, things went wrong and messy when I added a back to top button and footer text. So, I wrapped the main and nav element inside the article element and made it the flex container and it worked perfectly.

Actually, the mistake is on my side. I asked for an element that can be used to wrap the nav and main only. But, in the previous posts, I said that I needed an element to wrap the whole content (my bad). :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I will change the article element to div. I think thatā€™s OK.

Thanks @Roma for your care. As making the code element the child of pre will take some time, I will delete the pre element and add the CSS code you provided.

Thanks everyone for taking your valuable time!

Hi again @paulsontech. The technical documentation page you have created is simply awesome. I must congratulate you on that. As for the improvements, I donā€™t really see any element needing to be improved. It was very enjoyable to look at your project.

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I appreciate your feedback very much!