Going through FreeCodeCamp Curriculum

Well of course. Google is always my ally, I already see it as a very close family member.

Now I have taken the clarity of the code seriously, up to this point I was concerned about other things.

Documentation and feedback became my priority.

Of course, if I could count on a periodic review from an experienced friend, it would also be highly valued.

As a Cuban there are many limitations to obtain products that are not free. At least I don’t have funds that I can use on any online platform.

I hope that getting a job remotely is not a problem, otherwise it would be very bad for me.

Thank you very much for the talk, I have enjoyed it.

Of course, you can always post a link to your code and ask people to look at it here.

And I don’t know what it is like where you are, but when I was learning I was a part of a couple of meetups. I highly recommend this if it is available. We would talk about coding issues and sometimes take a look at each other’s apps and code. It might be tough now with the plague and all, but you should be able to find online ones.

If you can find one, I highly recommend it. If you live in a large city, maybe you start one. I don’t know what the availability of things like meetup dot com or facebook are, but there must be some equivalent, where like minded people can hook up.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a great idea, I currently do it independently. With good luck I found freeCodeCamp, and this was my start on the web. I live in a field far from the city. I have WhatsApp and I started with a friend but he did not want to continue, since then I have continued to perceive independently.

Anyway, I have not been too long, surely I will find friends who are on the same level.

1 Like

Thanks for the word of encouragement. Keep practicing and don’t give up. Stay committed and you’ll get it. This is one of the industries where you will keep learning. It’s a great career and good money! Tech is the future, and you’re in the right space.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.