I don't understand the instruction

Step 55

There’s another way to associate an input element’s text with the element itself. You can nest the text within a label element and add a for attribute with the same value as the input element’s id attribute.

Associate the text Loving with the checkbox by only nesting the text Loving in a label element and place it to the right side of the checkbox input element.

hello and welcome to fcc forum :slight_smile:

not sure what seem to be confusing here, but its saying here two ways of “associating label and input”

one of which is as “nesting” i.e. label => input
or other is through reference, using “for and id” , i.e. <label for=‘test’>…<input id =‘test’>

if you need more insight about on this, implementation and as such, feel free to look at my reply at this link as well, happy learning :slight_smile: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 55 - #3 by bappyasif

Hello there.

Do you have a question?

If so, please edit your post to include it in the Tell us what’s happening section.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

Thanks for replying. Very much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.