Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 11

right on, that’s good to hear… you know, I’m taking it slow myself and I’m somewhat making headway. I’ve since completed the entirety of the CatApp program, and now since begun making my way through creating the Camper Cafe program now. It’s extremely fun, yet very challenging to say the least!

2 Likes

Thank you, it was a little messy though.

I’m stuck at the same step 12 I hope something wrong because I starting to be frustrating

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

I’m pretty sure it’s bugged. I typed in the same thing several times and just frustratedly deleted, then re-pasted several times and it finally went through. literally no changes to my code

It isn’t bugged. You may have a browser issue. Please use the Ask for Help button.

this literally saved me , 40 mins trying everything I can to get the right code

1 Like

pareil pour moi
emphasized text

I’m stuck at the same step 11, help me

I’m stuck at the same step 11, :frowning: help me