Learn Recursion by Building a Decimal to Binary Converter - Step 33

Automatic translation is not the best.

join doesn’t change the array, but returns a new string, you need to save teh string somewhere, or the string is lost.

of course, but I have time that I can devote time to, including advising students where it’s better to study in order to understand at least something,

But you aren’t advising anyone. You’re making vague complaints that don’t help us understand what you don’t understand.

Why isn’t it saved if I wrote it down? Of course, it is impossible to understand this, but then how to write it down? Where are the examples?

You write array.join() but you need to store the returned value somewhere

It’s not saved anywhere because you didn’t save the result anywhere. If you don’t tell the code that to do with the result, then nothing happens. The computer can only do what you say.

remainders.reverse()
 remainders.join("")
  result.innerText = remainders

this not work

Right, because you still don’t do anything with the result of the join function.

How familiar are you with functions and variables?

You still are not saving the output of join anywhere

To improve your English I suggest you start going through the English for Developers course https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/a2-english-for-developers/

How can I not save if I write the rest?

This result is not put in a variable or returned.

Do you know about variables or return statements?

To put it another way, where do you think the join puts the result?

The same as if you write “Hello” and do nothing else with it

"Hello" // string not stored
let str = "World" // string stored

how can you use "Hello" again here?

I tried creating a variable and storing it there, but that didn’t work either.

What’s that code look like?

I know variables well, but I don’t know functions very well, since there are many of them and the entries are different, as are the names, but no one can explain

I would focus on learning the basics of what functions do then. It’s really hard to do much if you don’t understand functions.

I assume that changes have started in the remainder array since there is a connection

const res = remainders.reverse().join("")

result.innerText = res

Nope. Array.prototype.join() - JavaScript | MDN

It’s pretty rare for a method to mutate the original variable, especially if that mutation changes the type

so no one can explain them anyway, and it’s unclear where to teach them)