Learn Relational Databases by Building a Mario Database - Build a Mario Database

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I completed the course but no certificate or completion marker. Also, this is my first post so I’m only allowed to post 1 media item.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:96.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/96.0

Challenge: Learn Relational Databases by Building a Mario Database - Build a Mario Database

Link to the challenge:

I don’t get the completion here.

Just a note: I have had the worst time with this course. Reloading the browser, course, the select statement wouldn’t visualize in the terminal or the tests weren’t synced with the lesson. I’m not trying to complain because I learned a lot for free, but it took some perseverance on my part.

Sorry for your experience @jeff.a.cate - these can take some extra perseverance to get through sometimes - your best bet is to finish the course in one session. We are continuously trying to improve the experience. Here’s an article for some motivation. To get your progress saved, there’s a number of things you can try here that should work - as well as some other tips that may be helpful if you continue with the rest of the courses.