Quality Assurance and Testing with Chai - Run Functional Tests using a Headless Browser. I can't complete this. All tests are failed

I don’t know what is wrong with this code. Pls help !

https://glitch.com/edit/#!/groovy-fuchsia-cosmonaut the code

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:83.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/83.0.

Challenge: Run Functional Tests using a Headless Browser

Link to the challenge:

Welcome, xSmilO.

We are aware of the issue:
fix(learn): Headless Browser Tests have incorrect values by nhcarrigan · Pull Request #40330 · freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp (github.com)

The only thing you can do is to skip this section, and move to the next. Once the PR has landed on production, you should be able to return and complete the challenges left.

Hope this helps

4 Likes

Ok thanks for help ! :slight_smile:

Though in your code I can spot an error. Hint: in the assertion

browser.assert.element(selection, count)

try to randomly change the count, and check if it fails.

I’m not sure whether this might help FCC solving this, but the following appears in my glitch console when running this app:

AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: No open window with an HTML document
at Browser.field (/rbd/pnpm-volume/e8239455-1801-4804-baee-7e96bd72875f/node_modules/zombie/lib/index.js:598:5)
at Browser.fill (/rbd/pnpm-volume/e8239455-1801-4804-baee-7e96bd72875f/node_modules/zombie/lib/index.js:646:24)
at Context. (tests/2_functional-tests.js:80:15)
at processImmediate (node:internal/timers:463:21)

Thanks heaps

1 Like

Hello philssouth.

The above mentioned issue has since been resolved.

If you are experiencing issues still:

• Ensure you are using the latest boilerplate (it needed to be updated, in order to fix the above)
  • If issues still persist, please open up your own topic, ensuring to include as much information as possible (Code, link to project, and visible errors)

Hope this helps

1 Like

Thanks for your prompt reply Shaun. I cloned the boilerplate only two days ago (16 Jan 2021), so it’s probably not that. I’ll pop a new topic on the forum. Kind regards, Phil

2 Likes