Thoughts concerning College?

Hey Myles2
Do not panic or worry, master what ever is in your will of choice.
Studying CS really helps and it totally different with people who didn’t. but that doesn’t hinder you to get experience and deep knowledge in whatever you want.
I have a diploma in Information Technology Science and lots of online certificates. I have a busy schedule making it hard for me to complete FCC.
I own a Web development and Computer Support Company. Iam in East Africa but i get job offerings from startups in Uk and Usa.
Anyway and not showing off but just master the skills you want to acquire so that you be so good that employers will fight to have you be part of their teams.
volunteer in groups and charity organizations. get the unbeatable experience.
SUCCESS MUCH LOVE
hope it helps

Thanks for your support! And all the people who have shared their thoughts and experience’s no matter what I do I don’t plan to stop studying, so it’s not a question of if I will be able to get a job just a matter of when, and what path will I take to get there. So i’m not too worried. Happy Coding!

After 20 years of working in the accounting / financial field in well known multinationals, I have experienced with my eyes the shift in competencies and skills the market is going through. Learning to Codeanywhere was not a question, to avoid problems in the next future . Sell study and boot camps are great opportunities and introductions, but extremely limited compared I m 45 years old. I had to go back to College, now I am in my last year and I can see my chances for a placement increased a lot, together with the self confidence.
Still, in some positions my age will penalize me, in other will be an advantage, another thing that I m ready is to open to the probability to relocate ‘anywhere’.

Thank you for your advice, college does help create opportunities to find work that’s why it’s an important thing to think about.