What I am try to do or have occur in the code.
There are 3 container classes, when 1 of them is clicked on, 2 container classes are hidden, where 1 of them becomes visible.
All I am doing is hiding and unhiding CSS container classes via clicking on a button.
I added the CSS in. The buttons are visible. The Buttons go to specific CSS classes/containers/pages which I set up. I’m having a lot of trouble figuring out how to connect the two.
The buttons with the corresponding CSS classes that they go to in the code. You would click on a button and it should take you to a specific CSS class/page that it goes to.
<div class="container1 ">
<button class="exit exitpPage2" type="button" aria-label="Open"></button>
<button class="exit exitpPage3" type="button" aria-label="Open"></button>
</div>
<div class="container2 hide">
<button class="exit" type="button" aria-label="Open"></button>
<button class="exit exitpPage3" type="button" aria-label="Open"></button>
</div>
<div class="container3 hide">
<button class="exit" type="button" aria-label="Open"></button>
<button class="exit exitpPage2" type="button" aria-label="Open"></button></div>
When .container1 becomes unhidden, .container2 and .container3 should be hidden.
When .container2 becomes unhidden, .container1 and .container3 should be hidden.
When .container3 becomes unhidden, .container2 and .container1 should be hidden.
Flow of the buttons
Page 1 These buttons should be visible.
Blue Button .exitPage2 goes to class .container2
Purple Button .exitPage3 goes to class .container3
<button class=exit exitpPage2 type=button aria-label=Open></button>
<button class=exit exitpPage3 type=button aria-label=Open></button>
Page 2 These buttons should be visible.
Red Button .exit Page1 goes to class .container1
Purple Button .exitPage3 goes to class .container3
<button class=exit type=button aria-label=Open></button><button
<button class=exit exitpPage3 type=button aria-label=Open></button>
Page 3 These buttons should be visible.
Blue Button .exitPage2 goes to class .container2
Red Button .exit Page1 goes to class .container1
<button class=exit type=button aria-label=Open></button><button>
<button class=exit exitpPage2 type=button aria-label=Open></button>