Accessibility Quiz

I am on step 5 where it asks you to create a title for the SEO and I have created a title well below 60 characters and yet I am getting an error message telling me that I should keep it under 60 characters… Not sure what the issue is here. Is it a bug?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
![Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 21.29.08|690x357](upload://fb9NC4pDHJKYxagwMzRHp6TkC1a.png)

<head>
    <title>Accessibility-Quiz<title/>
    <meta charset="UTF-8" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />
    <meta name="description" content="freeCodeCamp Accessibility Quiz practice project" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />

</head>
  <body>

</body>
</html>

Make sure to remove the screenshot from your code and Accessbility-Quiz should work fine.

![Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 21.29.08|690x357](upload://fb9NC4pDHJKYxagwMzRHp6TkC1a.png)```
1 Like

The photo is not in my code that was just erroniously put there because I tried to add a screenshot to the post

Here is the code without the photo

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <title>Accessebility<title/>
    <meta charset="UTF-8" />
    <meta name="description" content="freeCodeCamp Accessibility Quiz practice project" />
  </head>
  <body>

</body>
</html>
1 Like

Can you provide a link to the challenge

Just nest the text Accessibility Quiz Project in title tags without any sign.

@taktilemechanic1

Sorry what do you mean by sign? And do you mean nest the entire project into the title element?

Still not getting a solution here

Okay I just solved it by doing this? I find that strange

<head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8" />
    <title>access<title/>
  </head>

The tests aren’t going to check if your title is good enough, just that you provided one. Since this is about accessibility, a good title is probably something like “Accessibility Quiz”. But again, tests aren’t judging the title itself, just that you added one.

Hi there! You have an issue here, wrong closing tag. Did you pass with it?