Add an attribute to the img

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

This isn’t at all how you were told to to write that element.

You need to go back to the code that we told you needed the url fixed. This is the right url but in a completely wrong image element.

<p>Hello World<p>

this is  a test paragraph

you keep saying put a code in how do i do that

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

As we said before, you need to provide all of the code when asking a question. And please follow the formatting instructions that Jeremy provided.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.