Add Elements within your Bootstrap Wells

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<div class="container-fluid">
  <h3 class="text-primary text-center">jQuery Playground</h3>
  <div class="row">
    <div class="col-xs-6">

<div class="well">
        <button class="btn btn-block btn-info"><i class="fa fa-info-circle"></i>Info</button>
        <button class="btn btn-block btn-info"><i class="fa fa-info-circle"></i>Info</button>

</div>
    </div>
    <div class="well">
    <div class="col-xs-6">

</div>
      </div>
  </div>
</div>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/add-elements-within-your-bootstrap-wells

What is your question related to the challenge?

I have got problems on Nesting elements
Adding Elements within your Bootstrap Wells challenge 76
please help me sir.

It is harder to tell from your layout, because your indentations are not consistent, but if you notice the original code looked like the following. I have added some comments for you to read and compare to your current solution above. One of your sets of divs is in the wrong order.

<div class="container-fluid">
  <h3 class="text-primary text-center">jQuery Playground</h3>
  <div class="row">
    <div class="col-xs-6">
      <div class="well">

</div>
    </div>
    <div class="col-xs-6"> // notice the order here col-xs-6 comes first
      <div class="well"> // notice the order here well comes second

</div>
    </div>
  </div>