Anchor not working <a href="https://www.freeCodeCamp.org"> No Copyright - freeCodeCamp.org</a>

Hi everyone! Not sure what I’m getting wrong here… It seems correct but the site says nope… This is my code, I’m not seeing the issue here. Thanks and good day to you all

Your link is incorrect. Check your capital letters.

Please post your actual code instead of a picture. Also please post a link to the challenge. Thanks

Sorry, its the 1st time I am using this forum. I am a complete novice, trying to learn web dev. Hope that’s better

i also getting there if you solve this please tell me the answer i am troubling the same error

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, and you’ve tried to solve it at least 3 times so far and still need some help, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark).
This button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.