Anonymous Message Board - tests passing without ANY code modification

Tell us what’s happening:
Hello, guys

I’m working on Anonymous Message Board task using repl.it platform. The thing is that I didn’t make any changes to the existing repl code, just copied the link and run tests. So, some tests passed! Like this one:
You can send a POST request to /api/replies/{board} with form data including text , delete_password , & thread_id . This will update the bumped_on date to the comment’s date. In the thread’s replies array, an object will be saved with at least the properties _id , text , created_on , delete_password , & reported .
But I didn’t fill any logic for this test! Is it ok to work like this? I don’t think so. Hope you can help me figure this out :blush:

UPD: same result with both repl and glitch platforms - 9 tests are marked as passed WITHOUT any code provided.

UPD 2: 9 tests are marked as passed with any random link provided

Your project link(s)

solution: https://replit.com/@malikaefremova/boilerplate-project-messageboard-2

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Anonymous Message Board

Link to the challenge:

hey @berlinsinister welcome to the forum.
If you are looking for where to put your logic then this may help

app.route('/book')
  .get(function (req, res) {
    res.send('Get a random book')
  })
  .post(function (req, res) {
    res.send('Add a book')
  })
  .put(function (req, res) {
    res.send('Update the book')
  })

this is from express routing docs (Express routing)
you can now fill out api.js with logic.

Thanks for the reply.
I have different issue. The tests are passing WITHOUT ANY code. So I’m wondering why.

well sorry for not getting your query but you have a nice bug :sweat_smile:
it not passes all the tests for me (I’ve provide your replit link)

true, not all the tests, but in my case 9 tests out of 13 are passing :)) though I didn’t code anything yet :))

Hello there,

Some of the tests for some certification projects are not written yet.

It is up to you to follow the user-stories as best you can, and submit an academically honest project.

You can read more here:

Hope this clarifies

Thanks, this makes things a lot more clear!

Guess same was with the first task Stock Price Checker. But there was only ONE test passing by default, let’s call it this way. Right?