Anyone Willing to Help Check if My Devices and PC is HACKED?

I apologize if this isn’t the right place to ask such a question. But I’m certain that I’ve been hacked for years now. That’s just the beginning as well. I usually throw it out there and see if any message gets thru to any1. Thanks.

**Your code so far**

function nextInLine(arr, item) {
// Only change code below this line
arr.shift();
testArr.push(item)
return item;
// Only change code above this line
}

// Setup
const testArr = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5];

// Display code
console.log("Before: " + JSON.stringify(testArr));
console.log(nextInLine(testArr, 6));
console.log("After: " + JSON.stringify(testArr));
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.102 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Stand in Line

Link to the challenge:

I can’t help with any hacking, but your solution code for the challenge isn’t quite correct.

Idk why this code was placed there, I thought it was a random generator. Why do you think it seeded such an example?

Hello , I can look into the issue of the hacking for you if all scenario’s as to why you feel your system is hacked .

Ok lets talk about your code also

I just passed this stage and after trying in different angles , From what i can deduce from your code

you are using the shift method before the push method

I would suggest , You
arr.push(item) ;
return arr.shift( );

This should solve the issue, You can reach out if you have further questions

Regards.

if you pressed the Ask for help button why you where on the challenge page it would create the topic with that

1 Like

I would be careful with what kind of security “help” you accept from random people on the internet.

There are dedicated forums with people that are verified and won’t take advantage of you (e.g. bleepingcomputer).

I was in a whole different area of exercises lol. You never know tho? Something always has to give things a place.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.