Applied Visual Design: Learn How Bezier Curves Work

Im having trouble with passing this segment, Ive checked online and even this forum but have yet to find an answeer
This is my code:

.balls{ border-radius: 50%; background: linear-gradient( 35deg, #ccffff, #ffcccc ); position: fixed; width: 50px; height: 50px; margin-top: 50px; animation-name: bounce; animation-duration: 2s; } animation-iteration-count: infinite; #ball1 { left: 27%; animation-timing-function: linear; animation-timing-function: cubic-bezier: (0.25, 0.25, 0.75, 0.75); } #ball2 { left: 56%; animation-timing-function: ease-out; } @keyframes bounce { 0% { top: 0px; } 100% { top: 249px; } }

I keep getting: // running tests

The value of the animation-timing-function property for the element with the id ball1 should be the linear-equivalent cubic-bezier function.

When I run it
This is the link to the challenge:https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/applied-visual-design/learn-how-bezier-curves-work

To pass this test you’ll need to edit this line in #ball1:

animation-timing-function: linear;

The instructions ask for you to convert the property from linear to its equivalent cubic-bezier function value. Look closely at the assignment description for tips. Good luck!

you offer no help, why did you even reply!

#ball1 {

left: 27%;

animation-timing-function: cubic-bezier(0, 0, 1, 1);

here is the linear-equivalent but it doesn’t pass…???

Please don’t reply / revive old posts.

If you’re having an issue with one of the lessons,

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.