Applied Visual Design: Set the font-size for Multiple Heading Elements

the output is not registering that the h6 font size of 14px is continually being marked incorrect when i put it in

when you have a question related to a challenge, please provide your code and challenge link. and as many details as you can. It is extremely difficult otherwise.

In this particular case, if you put a dimension of 14px and the font size is not recognised as such, it may be that your browser has a minimum font size set higher than that - this is a thing you need to change in browser settings.

I’m having the same issue:

I’m struggling with the “Applied Visual Design: Set the font-size for multiple heading elements” challenge. I’ve watched the video, and my code looks the same as the video, but I’m getting an error about my h6 font-size not being 14 (despite the value being 14.)

Can someone help? I cannot see what I’m missing but I know I’m missing something.

<style>

h1 {
font-size: 68px;}

h2 {
font-size: 52px;}

h3 {
font-size: 40px;}

h4 {
font-size: 32px;}

h5 {
font-size: 21px;}

h6 {
font-size: 14px;}

</style>

<h1>This is h1 text</h1>

<h2>This is h2 text</h2>

<h3>This is h3 text</h3>

<h4>This is h4 text</h4>

<h5>This is h5 text</h5>

<h6>This is h6 text</h6>

Challenge: Set the font-size for Multiple Heading Elements

Link to the challenge:

• Are you using a phone, tablet, laptop?
  • Which browser?
  • Did you try refreshing the page and submitting again?

Out of curiosity: If you change the <h6> font size, do you see any change in the size?

Hi @_ohhellolb,

Your code is fine and passes for me and therefore cannot be the issue.
See if Ieahleen’s suggestion about browser settings helps you, if not, using a different browser for this challenge might help you to pass it.