Back End Development and APIs Projects - Exercise Tracker

Tell us what’s happening:
My app seams to work exactly the same as the provided solution, but still the tests:

• The response returned from POST /api/users/:_id/exercises will be the user object with the exercise fields added.
  • You can add from , to and limit parameters to a GET /api/users/:_id/logs request to retrieve part of the log of any user. from and to are dates in yyyy-mm-dd format. limit is an integer of how many logs to send back.

Your project link(s)
GitHub - felkru/exercise-tracker: My exercise tracker (run npm start)

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.3 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Back End Development and APIs Projects - Exercise Tracker

Link to the challenge:

https://felkru-opulent-space-capybara-p9j6969rgrvhvr-3000.preview.app.github.dev/

But since its a codespace it will only work when I am online.

Look at the value of the date property of the object returned. Does it look like the format the challenge expects?

If I use a date of 1990-01-01, I expect the date property value to be Mon Jan 01 1990. Your app is just showing 1990-01-01 for the date property value.

1 Like

Thank you! I will change my code and get back to you.

I changed the dates and the first test now passes and it also works for the logs, but there seems to be another problem with them.

Got it to work. I made a mistake in my filter function when returning the logs, because I used the i variable instead of the elements already added to the array. Thank you very much for your help @camperextraordinaire!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.