I recently doing some Backend exercises in Node, Express and MongoDB.
But MongoDB lesson is confusing because i think the Hints provided is obsolete and need update.
And if you want to learn MongoDB straight from you computer, you could
- install MongoDB on your computer
- install leanyoumongo from NPM
- create new directory to save your progress
- run NPM init
- install MongoDB as dependencies on your local directory
- run mongoDB server as instructed on Connect challenge. For windows try
.\mongod --port 27017 --dbpath=.\data
and you are set…