Basic HTML and HTML5 Body of an HTML Document

Tell us what’s happening:
I don’t know what this means The head element should wrap around the title element.

The body element should wrap around both the h1 and p elements.

Your code so far

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>The best page ever</title>
  <!-- metadata elements -->
 </head>
 <body>
   <!-- page contents -->

<h1>The best page ever</h1>
<p>Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway. I like big cats and i can not lie kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Meow i could pee on this if i had the energy for slap owner's face at 5am until human fills food dish yet scamper. Knock dish off table head butt cant eat out of my own dish scratch the furniture. Make meme, make cute face. Sleep in the bathroom sink chase laser but pee in the shoe. Paw at your fat belly licks your face and eat grass, throw it back up kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
 </body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 12871.76.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.103 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Define the Head and Body of an HTML Document

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

To wrap elements is equivalent to nesting elements

thx :grinning: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Its not working can you please give me the answer for the first one?

you should nest the title element with the head element

its not working???

<head>
   <title>Your title</title>
</head>

Here the head is wrapped around the title

I finished the course of html on sololearn and i realize that learning at a young age is better than at an old age