Basic HTML and HTML5: Link to Internal Sections of a Page with Anchor Elements help needed

I have been stuck on this I did the video and I don’t know what is wrong.

Please do not post screenshots of code.

Please copy-paste in your code and a link to the challenge you are working on.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Then why is there a image option?

I do not know what you mean by ‘image option’.

You can post images into a forum post, but it is still far, far easier for us to help if you post your full code and a link to the challenge.

This is why there is a ‘Ask for Help’ button that does all of that automatically:

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

It looks like in your anchor tag, after href="#footer" that you have the wrong > symbol. You have > instead of <. It should look like

<a href="#footer">Jump to Bottom</a>

Hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.