"Become a supporter modal" kinda annoying

Hi there! I really like FreeCodeCamp because of the quality and accessibility of it to learn how to code. Even though I like it and I’m hoping to get a job to economically support the platfom, I’m getting kinda annoyed about that popping “become a supporter” modal. I wonder if you can change that modal to an always visible button in every FreeCodeCamp platform’s page to become a supporter. It would be less intrusive while I’m doing the exercises, IMO

Hope my topic will be taken in a good way, because is just a suggestion as a platform fan and enjoyer <3

freeCodeCamp takes a fair amount of money to operate. I think hiding the fact that we need money runs the risk of freeCodeCamp not having enough money to operate anymore.

Totally agree and, following my post, I’m not against showing that the proyect needs money, I’m the first interested in support the project when I have the money to do it. I just think that the “become a supporter” modal popup is invasive when I’m trying to follow along a course, just that. There are less invasive ways to ask for monetary support IMO, but I will praise to get a job soon in order to support the platform and get rid of them. Thanks for answering!

I think that you totally missed my point. You are requesting that we hide the obvious request for money. I suspect that will reduce donations and break the budget and the resource.