Build a Simon Game
You can find and check the code here:
Please test the game, if you find any bugs I will fix them.
While I developed this project I learned a lot!
Many css animations… with several transitions…
… many-many-many DOM-manipulations.
I also used my previously developed getLocation() method (in local weather project). I needed modify nothing… Great! In the future I will strive to develop as many reusable classes as just possible.
I also continued develop my own AJAXCall() method. Now handle also POST method…
Only the error handling missing still…
I hope I am walking on the right way.
I did not follow strictly the user story because I did not want to build another circle- or square- or triangle-style Simon game.
I tried to realize my own ideas:
- The menu a bit tricky: (click on…)
Alien-mouth: change strict mode on/off
Alien-eye: left: lower difficulty, right: raise: difficulty
Alien-forehead: start game
Info window on bottom: Click: open Hall of Fame
- you can find 3 difficulty:
- I made some animations with css
- I also made a Hall of Fame where stored the records of players. I did not use database, instead I save the data to json files. Only the top 10 players saved (name with country, date and performed turn).
- If you choose strict mode: on, then you can save your record.
- Info and restart button: hidden on top by default. Hover over the top area to open it.