Tell us what’s happening:
Having a bit of trouble figuring this one out as well. I just completed the first one, but this one I want to use in CSS format, and I’m confused as to how to create a survey in CSS format.
- Objective: Build a CodePen.io app that is functionally similar to this: https://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/full/VPaoNP.
- Fulfill the below user stories and get all of the tests to pass. Give it your own personal style.
- User Story #1: I can see a title with
id="title"in H1 sized text.
- User Story #2: I can see a short explanation with
id="description"in P sized text.
- User Story #3: I can see a
- User Story #4: Inside the form element, I am required to enter my name in a field with
- User Story #5: Inside the form element, I am required to enter an email in a field with
- User Story #6: If I enter an email that is not formatted correctly, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
- User Story #7: Inside the form, I can enter a number in a field with
- User Story #8: If I enter non-numbers in the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
- User Story #9: If I enter numbers outside the range of the number input, which are defined by the
maxattributes, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
- User Story #10: For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids:
- User Story #11: For the name, email, and number input fields, I can see placeholder text that gives me a description or instructions for each field.
- User Story #12: Inside the form element, I can select an option from a dropdown that has a corresponding
- User Story #13: Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the
- User Story #14: Inside the form element, I can select several fields from a series of checkboxes, each of which must have a
- User Story #15: Inside the form element, I am presented with a
textareaat the end for additional comments.
- User Story #16: Inside the form element, I am presented with a button with
id="submit"to submit all my inputs.
- You can build your project by forking this CodePen pen. Or you can use this CDN link to run the tests in any environment you like:
- Once you’re done, submit the URL to your working project with all its tests passing.
- Remember to use the Read-Search-Ask method if you get stuck.
Your code so far
Your browser information:
User Agent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36 Avast/71.0.1037.99.
Link to the challenge: