Build a Survey Form Project Help

Hi to whoever reads this and thank you in advanced for any feedback!

I have been really stuck for about a week now. It tests 16/17 and says user story #10 for this project is what is the issue but as far as these beginners eyes can tell I have this correct. I will copy and paste what this is requesting at the bottom

I have tried comparing to other projects that have passed as well and literally cant see a difference.

Please ignore how ugly it is currently, I haven’t really gotten into the CSS side yet, wanted to focus and making sure it was completely functional first.

https://codepen.io/Jordan89ca/pen/xxRGOob

Thank you again for any help you can provide!

( For the name, email, and number input fields inside the form I can see corresponding labels that describe the purpose of each field with the following ids: id="name-label" , id="email-label" , and id="number-label" .)

there is an often useful error message below the failed user story, see if it says something

2 Likes

#name-label should contain some text : expected 0 to be above 0

with a long string of stuff after that the forum is not allowing me to post due to link limitations for new users.

Yep, exactly that is the issue, your name label, that is the label element with the id of “name-label”, isn’t containing any text. Compare this label element to your other ones

Hopefully this helps

1 Like

oh my god. I knew it was going to be something silly…but man.

Thank you both for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.