Build a Tribute Page: User Story #8

I’ve been building my tribute page and I’m so close to passing all the tests but I can’t seem to pass =#8 and I don’t know why!

“User Story #8: The img element should responsively resize, relative to the width of its parent element, without exceeding its original size.”

I’ve added in this bit of code, but it doesn’t seem to pass the test and I don’t understand why.

.img {max-width: 100%;
  display: block;
  height: auto;}

Here’s a link to the full code: https://codepen.io/HannahLM/pen/moWpvx?editors=1100

Any help with this would be much appreciated and any other general advice as to how to improve my tribute page would be really useful. (This is my first attempt at building a web page so don’t be too mean :rofl:) Thank you!!

Link to project:

User Story #4: Within the img-div element, I should see an img element with a corresponding id="image" .

the test is checking if #image, an id, is responsive. you are setting .img, an unassigned class, to be responsive.

NOTE: i was trying to figure out how your images were responsive when the style declaration for .img will do nothing as that class is not implemented in your html. but now i see you are using bootstrap. if you do not use bootstrap then you should be able to easily identify why your code is not passing the test.

Thank you ever so much, silly mistake!!! Managed to pass all tests now