Building a City Skyline - Step 21 - suggestions for improvements

This is my suggestion. I’m not sure where the correct place to suggest changes. I would stay away from using pronouns, like it when referring to a place, because it is too easily misunderstood.
I have noticed many typos and confusing language. I would be happy to make edit suggestions when I see them. Not sure if it (suggestions, lol) is something I post here. I’ll see if I can figure it out.

2 Likes

your comment has been moved to the Contributors sub-forum - in its own thread

1 Like

How would I post this correctly next time? Thanks!

This post was originally made in another post by another camper. Normally a post should be made in response to another camper if the post is to help that camper by answering a question. Since this post was about fCC and not in response to that camper’s question, I moved your post to the Contributors subforum (which holds posts similar to this - that is people making suggestions for improvement or wanting to help fCC in some way)

If you want to open any topic on any subject in the forum, simply create a new topic and set the subforum to the most relevant value. (or General if you are unsure what to pick)

Hope this answers the question.

1 Like

Thanks. I understand now.

1 Like

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

they need to change this already

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.