Cafe Menu 2 HTML

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
For the second chalenge of Cafe Menu I have entered the code the same way the hint advises but it keeps failing. What am I doing wrong.

**Your code so far**

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Cafe Menu</title>
</head>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.2.2; JP5s Inmate Media Device) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.99 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 2

Link to the challenge:

I pasted your code in the challenge and it passed. Maybe a technical issue with the site? Have you refreshed or closed the browser?

Good luck with it!

Jason

Your code passes for me @thecoderguy do you have any extensions like dark mode or adblocker? If you have please disable them also try clearing cache and try again.

I am having the same problem. Disabled extensions and cleared cache, but it still doesn’t work.

Thanks, I did have adBlocker on but turning it off didn’t help. When I enter the code it works in the console and updates but will not pass and allow me to go to the next set. I have progressed to the other challenges for the Cafe Menu and have the same problem for several more. It may be my old “hand-me-down” system causing the problem. Again, thanks.[quote=“knightbladesgm, post:4, topic:511382, full:true”]
I am having the same problem. Disabled extensions and cleared cache, but it still doesn’t work.
[/quote]

I found that the legacy version of Responsive Web Design works for me. I never got the new version to work. It started telling me I needed to do the very thing I did. It flustered me so that I went back to the legacy version and it works.
I hope his helps.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.