Can I use my solutions from 'freecodecamp.org' Algorithms section to achieve 'Algorithms and Data Structures' certificate at beta.freecodecamp.org?

Last year I completed all algorithms challenges from ‘freecodecamp.org’ (check at: https://www.freecodecamp.org/rossijonas), and I can see now that the 5 ‘Data Structure and Algorithms’ challenges required to achieve this certification at new beta.freecodecamp.org, are the same as some challenges I’ve completed before.

I would like to know if it is possible to access my solutions to these challenges from freecodecamp.org, and use the same solutions to claim the new certificate.

I’ve logged in at ‘freecodecamp.org’ and checked the map links to each challenge but it doesn’t show my solution. It only shows that I’ve already completed the challenge.

I did find the solution of only one of the challenges since I’ve posted it on freecodecamp forum, after completing the challenge. I wish I’ve posted all my solutions here and it would be easier to access :cry:.

Is there any way to access my solutions for these challenges I’ve alreay fulfilled in freecodecamp.org?

Thank you very much!

1. If you have completed challenges on freecodecamp.org, then there is no reason to copy them to the beta.freecodecamp.org. The beta site only exists for beta testing purposes. When all the bugs are fixed, the changes will be pushed to production and all accounts associated with beta.freecodecamp.org will be gone. Since you’ve already done the challenges of freecodecamp.org, those solutions will still be associated with your account when the new curriculum gets added to the site.

2. If you were looking at your profile for old solutions you should have seen:

Note: We have temporarily disabled viewing and sharing solutions, however they are safely stored in your profile. You can learn more about this here.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the clarification Ariel! I’m sorry, I guess I didn’t read all!

I’m sorry to ask maybe it’s a frequent question but… Is there any topic where I can follow to know the progress of beta and when it’s supposed to launch oficially and migrate over freecodecamp.org ?

This is the definitive beta thread. I’m sure that there will be lots of noise about it when the curriculum goes live though.

2 Likes