Cannot make my profile public

Hi all, I’m very new to this community so please forgive me if I ask something quite obvious.

I’m trying to save all of my work, solutions included but in order to do that, I have to be able to access my profile. The profile tab itself isn’t even working once I opt to start the curriculum from the beginning. This after I’ve logged in. What could be the matter? When I click on settings, same thing. So I can’t even access settings to implement any preferences or changes.

This is the second time around I’m doing entry level HTML but luckily, I never went far the first time around plus I believe repeating the concepts can do no harm thus far.

Thanks for your help in advance.

1 Like

what do you mean that the profile tab is not working? can you provide more infos?

1 Like

yeah, sorry the profile tab is working fine when I click on it but there’s no function beyond it telling me that my profile has not gone public. when I try to combat that by clicking on settings, nothing happens. so I can’t change that therefore, can’t save any of my work on here. which kind of really sucks as I’m finding FCC rather helpful.

1 Like

What do you mean when you say that “nothing happens” on the settings page? There are several fields that you can set to either public or private.

1 Like

That page doesn’t show up for me

1 Like

What do you see when you click on the Settings menu option?

1 Like

Are you using Safari or are you on an iPhone/iPad? A recent update by Apple seems to be preventing several pages from loading.

1 Like

It seems that was the case! thank you. all works now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.