Can't get through

Tell us what’s happening:
Can’t get through maybe some glitch but I have already re-loaded the page multiple times and it’s still the same I also tried it in a new tab but still can’t get through

Your code so far

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
  <title>The best page ever</title>
</head>

<body>
  <h1>The best page ever</h1>
  <p>Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway. I like big cats and i can not lie kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff. Meow i could pee on this if i had the energy for slap owner's face at 5am until human fills food dish yet scamper. Knock dish off table head butt cant eat out of my own dish scratch the furniture. Make meme, make cute face. Sleep in the bathroom sink chase laser but pee in the shoe. Paw at your fat belly licks your face and eat grass, throw it back up kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
</body>

</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/58.0.3029.110 Safari/537.36 Edge/16.16299.

Challenge: Define the Head and Body of an HTML Document

Link to the challenge:

Hello and welcome to the freeCodeCamp community~!

The code you have provided passes all tests on my end. Which tests are failing for you?

Hii @nhcarrigan, well it’s slmost every test except test 1 and 2
test no.3 The head element should be a child of the html element.
test no.4 The head element should be a child of the html element.
test no.5 The head element should wrap around the title element.
and test no.6 The body element should wrap around both the h1 and p elements.

Are you using an up-to-date version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge? Do you have any browser extensions installed (such as an AdBlocker or a dark mode, for example)?

Sorry For The Late Reply From My Side … And No I Have No Extensions Installed And My browser Is Up-To-Date Too I Also Have Skipped That Challenge Since It Was Not Working But I Wanna Make Sure It Does Not Happen In Future As It Was Very Frustrating For Me…

Heya~!

It looks like you’re using the pre-Chromium version of Edge. I recommend doublechecking that and ensuring you are running the latest version. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I’m New To Edge And I Don’t Know Much About It :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: Can You Tell Me How Can I Look What Version Of Edge I’m Using

If you open your browser, in the top right you should see three dots. Click those to get the browser menu:

Then choose settings. On the left sidebar that appears, choose “About Microsoft Edge”.

Thanks Dude, I’ve Updated My Brower Now I Don’t Think It Will Happen Again Thank You For Your Help Guys :heart_eyes: