Cat Photo App -Step 12

Hello can some one give me insight to what I am doing wrong here ?
Tried every combination possible . Advice will be great thanks :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Please post your code instead of a picture. Also, please provide a link to the challenge you are working on. Thanks.

3 Likes

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

2 Likes

My bad, I thought the code was self explanatory and I’m kinda new here, so thanks for the heads-up :+1:t4:

2 Likes

what you currently have will show:

Click here to view more cat photos. cat photos

It’s asking that you have “Click here to view more cat photos” with the link on the existing cat photos (not cat photos twice with a link on a second cat photos).

8 Likes
3 Likes

Hi @Rosexo !

Welcome to the forum!

Your task is to wrap cat photos in the anchor tag.
This should be the final result in the preview window.
Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 1.14.15 PM

Work on moving the anchor tag around cat photos inside the p tags and the test will pass.

5 Likes

This also confused me. The wording of the instruction is not very good. I see now that it’s asking you to turn the “cat photos” part of the sentence in the paragraph into a link.

1 Like

I am having a real hard time with step 12. I am doing everything i can but it keeps failing. I’m not sure if I am wrapping the anchor around the “cat photos” wrong or what.

3 Likes

Please create a new topic with your code and a link to the challenge you are working on. Thanks