Certification not cliamed

Hello
I just finished the Personal Portfolio project and the website shows me progress of 100% but I can’t claim the certificate !

please note that I used bootstrap and VS code do submit all the solutions

thanks

You need to go to your account settings to claim your certificate. Before you can do so, you also need to agree to the Academy Honesty Pledge.

To make your certificate appear in your profile, you need to have your profile set to public.

1 Like

Hey there @qalkaraimeh !

@paul0524

One thing you need to know is that FCC won’t notify you or deliver your certificate, once you’ve completed all he projects and proved the links to all them you must head over to your profile settings and make certifications public:

Then when you scroll down you can claim your certifications,

As you see I’ve already claimed responsive web design and once I finish the JavaScript projects, I can also claim the JavaScript certification and then front-end libraries, etc…

Best,
Cy499_Studios

1 Like

If the link to your code is to VS code then it doesn’t submit correctly. You have to have a live link to your projects.

1 Like

Thank you all for your suggestions,
I just copied my work and forked the solution using my codepen.io account

Best
qalkaraimeh

you need to change everything here to public

1 Like

only those where is written “Your certification will be disabled if set to private”

Screenshot fcc profile

Here I kept some of the settings to public to claim the certificates and you can see that freecodecamp mentioned Your certifications will be disabled if set to private

HOPE THIS HELPS :smiley:

oops, I accidentally replied to this topic instead of another topic, please disregard my previous message, thanks!