Certification of project

How do I get my project certified? I have completed it and event pressed the run tests button but nothing seems to be happening.

1 Like

Having the same issue :raised_hand: :raised_hand:

Have you completed the Responsive web design course?
Cause we do not have a single certificate for completed projects, otherwise, we also do not have a direct PDF download for the certificate.

1 Like

I have completed the four projects and it is updated as completed. But after I complete the fifth project and all cases passed. In prompt when I press submit and go to next challenge it doesn’t do anything and it doesn’t update in curriculum also… Tried using different browser also.

1 Like

@Cody_Biggs can you help here?

What certification is this for? I havent done the certification projects myself So, this is final certification project you are submitting?

Legacy responsive web designing!

Ahhh. I would have to ask another mod about that, but I dont think you can get the certification with this anymore. The legacy means these are the old web design challenges. The responsive Web Design at the top of the curriculum are the new and improved challenges. When clicking on the legacy web design curriculum you should have seen this message

But if he wants the certificate,he can screenshot it.

Like the message says the legacy is not part of the certification path. I am not 100% percent that there is a certification to get with the legacy. He would have to go through the new curriculum

Yap! Yap! That’s the way.

Can’t you just submit the completed projects from the Legacy course on the ‘new’ course? The courses may be different but the certification projects are identical aren’t they?

I would assume so. Unless the new projects added anything new to the project requirements, but would think he could still use what he has now for the new curriculum projects

Welcome there,

Every[1] superblock (e.g. Responsive Web Design, Relational Databases, Information Security) has 5 required certification projects to claim a certificate.

After submitting all 5 required certification projects, you can go to your https://freecodecamp.org/settings page to claim the certificate.

What do you mean by this? What happens after you click the “Run Tests” button? What happens after you click the “Submit and continue” button?

To clear up some confusion: All legacy certifications are still available to be claimed. With regards to the Legacy Responsive Web Design curriculum, the certification projects are identical to the current Responsive Web Design curriculum - if you complete one, the other is also completed.

1. The Coding Interview Prep superblock does not have a certification ↩︎

I haven’t completed the entire responsive web design curriculum yet just the first certification project. That’s where I was confused. Thanks for clearing it up

After clicking “Submit and continue” it just loads and remains on the same page. I don’t know what’s the issue there.

Much of the issue has been cleared at the last response but yeah, surely I’ll send a screenshot of any problem persists.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.