[CERTIFICATIONS]: Unable to Claim Certification

Hello all,

Currently, we are aware of a bug preventing Campers from claiming certifications. We know what the problem is, and hope to have a fix deployed soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: As of 2024-01-30T11:05:00Z, this should be fixed.

3 Likes

I have already completed all courses and projects

But when I attempted to claim the certification,

the site indicates that I am not certified

I would like to inquire if I missed any steps or if there are other reasons preventing me from obtaining certification. I hope to receive assistance in resolving this issue.

Thank you for your time and support.

Welcome there,

Thank you for bringing this up. We are in the process of fixing a bug causing this: [CERTIFICATIONS]: Unable to Claim Certification

We will let you know once this is resolved, and you should be able to claim the certification later.

I completed all 5 projects required for Responsive Web Design Certification. But when I click to Claim my Certificate it is saying not certified.
What to do?

Hello there,

Would you mind sharing exactly what error you are seeing when clicking the “Claim certification” button?

same err for JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures (Beta) certification

when claiming certification for JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures (Beta), i got:
it looks like user zyx is not JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures (Beta) certified.

but i checked i’ve passed and submitted all the courses and projets

Did anyone have problems collecting their certificate? I’ve completed my Responsive Web Design portfolio however every time i go to claim the certificate it show a message stating, “It looks like user John Doe is not Responsive Web Design certified”. If anyone knows the answer to this, kindly let me know how I could go about collecting my first certificate. Thanks!

I am experiencing the same problem. The site said that im not certificate after completing all courses and projects QAQ

Did anyone have problems collecting their certificate? I’ve completed my Responsive Web Design portfolio however every time i go to claim the certificate it show a message stating, “It looks like user John Doe is not Responsive Web Design certified”. If anyone knows the answer to this, kindly let me know how I could go about collecting my first certificate. Thanks!

I recently completed my C# foundational exam twice on freecodecamp website but after claiming it says my username is not foundational C# certified with microsoft.
I have kept same username on both the platforms and earned all the trophy as well verified same on freecodecamp.
But still facing this issue.

Thank you! Really appreciate it! /OWO)/

I am getting this error:

It looks like user “username” is not Responsive Web Design Certified.

Thank you all,

This should be fixed now.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. I finished backend and api’s (all practice and microservice projects) but i cant claim certification. When i refresh the page, my microservice projects are look likes empty, they are gone and i repeat the submit all microservices but i never claim my certification. Please help.