There is an offical solution available after you finish the challenge?.
I’m not too sure of my approach and would like to compare it to see how can I improve it. I think I overcomplicated the code causing it to be more obscure than it should be.
Not adding the link as not sure if it’s ok to post a finished challenge.
I tried to avoid conditionals and loops as much as possible, but maybe it obscured the code. Also thought of using a for item in items loop and use a counter (number_of_problems - 1) decreasing it instead of using the integer division.
Tried to split the code in different methods. Now looks better as I found out how references and tuples work, not completely, but still thinking that probably can be done in a simpler way.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.