.cardContent {
  padding: 10px;
}
</style>
<div class="fullCard">
<div class="cardContent">
  <div class="cardText">
    <h4 style="height:25px;">Google</h4>
    <p>Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University.</p>
  </div>
  <div class="cardLinks">
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page" target="_blank" class="links">Larry Page</a>
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin" target="_blank" class="links">Sergey Brin</a>
  </div>
</div>
</div>

but I am having no idea
Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.97 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Adjust the Height of an Element Using the height Property

Link to the challenge:

h4{
height : 25px;
}

hello!
h4 {
height: 25px;

}

@nabila @flamey thanks for the help.But why in-line style property not working?

Do you mean you can not pass the test ?

i guess the test doesn’t require the inline style property

have you tried what i said?

I have tried and passed the test with method you told , but mine was a general question that why was test not passing when I had changed the height with in-line style property,because it should be same weather we specify property alongwith element name or with calling element name in style tag ?

I agree with you, it should work… But perhaps the emphasis was on keeping your CSS separate from your HTML so that it’s easier to maintain?

1 Like

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

Thank you for understanding.

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

h4 {
height: 25px;
}