Change the Color of Text inh2 element's style so that its text color is red

Change the Color of Text inh2 element's style so that its text color is red
0.0 0

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2 style="color: blue">CatPhotoApp</h2>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0.

Link to the challenge:

I enter the code correctly and the title is blue but it is asking that my h2 element’s style so that its text color is red so it will not allow me to continue. what do I do?

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

god. dude c’mon read the instructions properly. it says to change the color to red but instead you just copy pasted the example code.

style="color: red"

where is the support from the forum when no one responds to your question and how can you learn that way.

Initially it said blue. Okay i change it to red.

The following are the instructions for the challenge:

Change your h2 element’s style so that its text color is red.

The example code showed you how to make the h2 text color blue, but the instructions said red. On all of these challenges, you have to really pay attention to the wording on the instructions which will always be different than the examples given.

Just have the patience to read the challenge instructions well. You will see that in 99% you already have the answer in there. :wink:

No it does not . it gives an example on how you can change the color of an element .then it tells you to change the color to red :confused:
@randelldawson is correct ! read the instructions properly. i mean its just the html section. pretty easy to follow but when you will hit the algorithm section . this type of impatience wont help you there.

yes, I thought it was the code h2 that was supposed to be red. I change the color from blue to red and okay now

I would say there is quite a fast response time on this forum. Just take a look at the time you have posted the question and the time you have received the first answer.