Change the Font Size of an Element [15]

Tell us what’s happening:
I’m trying to complete this section. Its giving me the results I want but not allowing me to complete here are the insturctions

Font size is controlled by the font-size CSS property, like this:

h1 {
  font-size: 30px;
}

Create a second p element after the existing p element with the following kitty ipsum text: Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Inside the same tag that contains your red-text class, create an entry for p elements and set the font-size to 16 pixels (16px).

Note
Due to browser implementation differences, you may need to be at 100% zoom to pass the tests on this challenge.

wrongAlso, please do not add a class attribute to your new p element.
wrongYou need 2 p elements with Kitty Ipsum text.
wrongMake sure each of your p elements has a closing tag.
Your p element should contain the first few words of the provided additional kitty ipsum text.
The first p element should have the class red-text.
Do not add a class attribute to the second p element.
wrong Between the style tags, give the p elements font-size of 16px. Browser and Text zoom should be at 100%.

Your code so far

<style>
  .red-text { color: red;font-size:16px;
  }

</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p2>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p2>```
**Your browser information:**

Your Browser User Agent is: ```Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:58.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/58.0```.

**Link to the challenge:**
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/change-the-font-size-of-an-element

You don’t use <p2>, just use <p> again.