Checkbox challege

<label for="Caring"><input id="Caring"type="checkbox"name="personality"> Caring </label>
    <label for="Loving"><input id="Loving" type="checkbox"name="personality"> Loving</Label>
    <label for="happiness"><input id="Happiness"type="checkbox"name="personality">Happiness</label><br>

pls what is wrong with this code

If you post the link to the challenge, it will be easier to know what is going on and thus help you-

https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/create-a-set-of-checkboxes
this is the link
but i thought i have done everthing necessary but its still showing error
Make sure each of your label elements has a closing tag.
this is the code…
pls help me to detect the mistake

<label for="Caring"><input id="Caring"type="checkbox"name="personality"> Caring </label>
<label for="Loving"><input id="Loving" type="checkbox"name="personality"> Loving</Label>
<label for="happiness"><input id="Happiness"type="checkbox"name="personality">Happiness</label><br>

all tags should be written lower case

pls i dont understand all my tags are all in lower case i guess.
help me out if you can

this one isn’t all lower case

1 Like

thanks… it worked just immediately

1 Like

For consistency, the value for the “for” attribute in the label tag should be consistent with the value for the “id” attribute. Currently you have it written as, <label for="happiness"> <input id="Happiness" type="checkbox" name"personality">Happiness</label>.

It should be <label for="happiness"> <input id="happiness" type="checkbox" name"personality">Happiness</label>.

1 Like

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

1 Like