Class="img-fluid/resonsive" doesn't work?

Class="img-fluid/resonsive" doesn't work?

Well, I fiiiinally got to the good stuff.
I had some trouble centering my image and that was really weird.
-I found this thread on our forum (‘topic similar’ tool on right is awwwesome)…
Bootstrap img-responsive\fluid won’t get the job done
…which did the trick.
–But why doesn’t my image center without using ‘center-block’?
—aw man this had me goin’ for like an hour.

tx a mil peeps

Here’s my page if ya’ll wanted to check it out.
-I just copied the link the from the full view. please don’t change anything on it.

tx

Here’s my page if ya’ll wanted to check it out.
-I just copied the link the from the full view. please don’t change anything on it.
tx

You are mixing the syntax from Bootstrap3 with Bootstrap4; there is not a center-block in Bootstrap 4 for instance, hence why not working.

In order to center the image is enough that you add class="text-center" to <figure>.

You can read more in the official Bootstrap 4 image documentation.

Also, I’ve noticed that you are importing both version 3 and 4, that can lead to some conflict; I suggest you to choose a version and work with that, removing the other.

Ohhhhhhhh.
hahaha
I thought about that but since I didn’t know I didn’t have a baseline to make a decision so I included both.
But that makes gd sense now.
I thought it was weird when my 'text-center worked in the beginning of my code, e.g. my ‘h1’ element, but stopped working in the lower parts of my code.
And as far as Bootstrap’s Doc goes, It’s so easy to read OMG! I wish the Java doc was that simple. Nyway.
Hey man tx allot for responding to my post. I really appreciate it cuz that irons out a nice kink for me and I’m sure others will see this post and be helped.

You da man!