Comment out system error (help!)

Tell us what’s happening:
I have correctly commented out h1 and p but its saying i have placed them out of order i can see that i have not placed them out of order because the only thing left is CatphotoApp. How can i continue to move forward or can someone help me correct this system error please?

Your code so far

<!--
<h1><HelloWorld<h1>
-->
<h2>CatphotoApp</h2>
<!--
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.129 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

Hello!

It looks like this line got broken. Fix the syntax and you will pass the tests. :slightly_smiling_face:

Your computer might be too old or something , because when I went to the link and it passed.

Did you copy the OP’s code into your screen? I did, and the code did not pass.

I’m not sure what you mean because I do not know much about electronics but I copied it by hand.

This is what I put and it passes every time.

That link won’t show me your code - it just takes me to the challenge and shows either the default code or whatever I have cached locally.

If you want to copy text (like the OP’s code), you can click and drag the mouse to highlight it and press CTRL+C. Then go to the lesson’s code editor, delete everything, and press CTRL+V to paste the code you copied.

figured it out but will not display

2 Likes

I’m glad you figured it out! But unfortunately I cannot read your code because it is not formatted into a code block.
To format it into a code block, use three backtick symbols above and below your code:
```
YOUR CODE HERE
```