Comment out your h1 element and your p element, but not your h2 element.

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1><!--</-->
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2><!--</-->
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p><!--</-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.90 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

1 Like

to comment out something it has to be between the opening and the closing comment tag

Hey can someone help I’m stuck at HTML 5 a the main tag for four days

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Hello
I’m stuck at the main element in HTML 5 introduction elements can you give me a real example buy not a scketch one like in the give hint section

Thank you

as I wrote before, use the Ask for help button. It is off topic here and we need your code and the link to the challenge

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.