Correct solution not accepted in MS Edge for Create a Media Query challenge

Correct solution not accepted for Create a Media Query challenge of Responsive Web Design course when using Microsoft Edge browser.
Even with copy-paste of hint solution, the answer is not accepted.

**Your code so far**

<style>
p {
  font-size: 20px;
}

/* Only change code below this line */
@media (max-height: 800px){ 
  p {
  font-size: 10px;
    }
}
/* Only change code above this line */
</style>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36 Edg/91.0.864.64

Challenge: Create a Media Query

Link to the challenge:

The code is correct, try refreshing the page

Your pasted code is working for me in Edge (on linux). Do you have any extensions installed in the browser that change the appearance of the page? If so, you might try disabling those and then run the tests again.

At the top of the Responsive Web Design section there is the following

Note: Some browser extensions, such as ad-blockers and dark mode extensions can interfere with the tests. If you face issues, we recommend disabling extensions that modify the content or layout of pages, while taking the course.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the responses all. I should have mentioned I already solved this by simply switching to chrome for this lesson. I intended this post to essentially be a bug report.

I do have a dark-mode extension installed but it is disabled when on freecodecamp.org. I had tried refreshing the page and resetting the code but it would not work. Mods can close this topic and archive the issue for the bug report team or something along those lines if they wish. I didn’t know where else to report a bug.

Thanks again for the responses.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.